In this book, readers will embark on a journey of size and discovery through the cosmos. Using astronomy and the natural world to teach Muslim children about the greatness of God/Allah, How Big Is Allah? is an Islamic children’s book unlike any other you have on your bookshelf.
Where to buy, How Big Is Allah?
– Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle Editions
– Eligible for Amazon Prime.
– Free Shipping Worldwide from Book Depository.
– Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or on your blog, and send us the link!
– This item is sold on an external website. We do not handle shipping or returns.
How Big Is Allah? is the first in the #1 best-selling Islamic Children’s First Questions series by Emma Apple. It’s the book that started Little Moon Books, selling thousands of copies worldwide, thus becoming a staple on Muslim children’s bookshelves.
Revised for 2020, re-illustrated in full color, and now available in hardcover!
Through the use of authentic Islamic sources and scientific facts the Children’s First Questions series promotes curiosity, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge, and scientific literacy. As a result, kids who read these books are able to grasp complex concepts in a unique and age-appropriate way. Giving Muslim kids the bridge they need between scientific discovery and Islamic identity.
This series is written in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah and, most importantly, does not describe Allah in any way.
How Big Is Allah? Book Details
- Age: 7+
- Pages: 54
- First Published: August 19, 2014
- Series: Children’s First Questions
- Formats: Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5
- ISBN: 978-0-9951323-1-3 (Hardcover) 978-0995132368 (Paperback)
- Current Edition: Third
- Language: English