This Islamic children’s book shows readers how much we really know and how much we still have yet to understand, by taking a closer look at the vastness of planet Earth. Muslim children will learn to seek knowledge, and ask questions while understanding that the knowledge of God/Allah is far beyond ours.
Where to buy, How Does Allah Look?
– Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle Editions
– Eligible for Amazon Prime.
– Free Shipping Worldwide from Book Depository.
– Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or on your blog, and send us the link!
– This item is sold on an external website. We do not handle shipping or returns.
How Does Allah Look? is the second book in the #1 best-selling Islamic Children’s First Questions series by Emma Apple.
Revised for 2020, re-illustrated in full color, and now available in hardcover!
The Children’s First Questions series promotes curiosity and encourages scientific literacy and the pursuit of knowledge, through the use of authentic Islamic sources and scientific facts. Kids who read these books will be able to grasp complex concepts in a unique and age-appropriate way. Giving Muslim kids the bridge they need between scientific discovery and Islamic identity.
This series is written in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah and, most importantly, does not describe Allah in any way.
- Age: 7+
- Pages: 38
- First Published: February 13, 2015
- Series: Children’s First Questions
- Formats: Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5
- ISBN: 978-0-9951323-2-0 (Hardcover) 978-0692380864 (Paperback)
- Current Edition: Second