A bilingual picture book teaching English and Arabic names for zoo animals. You’ll also learn to ask “What’s That?” in both languages. A perfect early learning book for Arabic, Muslim, and multilingual bookshelves. Written like a fun guessing game to engage even the youngest readers. If they love Dear Zoo, they’ll love this bilingual picture book just as much!
Buy What’s That? ما هذا؟ Maa Haatha? Bilingual Picture Book
– Ships FREE Internationally from Book Depository!
– Eligible for Amazon Prime!
– Available from Ingram for Libraries, Schools, and Bookstores.
– Write a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or on your blog, and send us the link!
– This item is sold on an external website. We do not handle shipping or returns.
What’s That? ما هذا؟ Maa Haatha? is the first in our English/Arabic picture book series. Also get the companion coloring book!
What’s That? ما هذا؟ Maa Haatha? exposes children to a new language in a relaxed and fun way. It is, therefore, a great book for Muslim children learning Arabic for their Islamic education. Likewise, perfect for Arabic speaking children beginning to learn English and vice versa. And of course, excellent for multilingual homes, classrooms, and libraries. Also, includes transliteration for readers who can’t yet read the Arabic alphabet.
- Age: 2+
- Pages: 64
- Publication Date: November 2018
- Series: English/Arabic Language Learners
- Format: Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle
- Dimensions: 8 x 8
- ISBN: 9780997580488 (Hardcover), 9780997580471 (Paperback)
- Current Edition: First